Smartivity Hydraulic Plane Launcher STEM DIY Fun Toy for Kids 6 to 12, Best Gift for Boys & Girls, Educational & Construction based Activity Game, Learn Science Engineering Project, Made in India, By IIT Delhi Alumni
- Best Gift for Kids 6-12 yr girls & boys: Build, Play, Learn,153 Parts,BUILD TIME: 120 min, STEM Concepts: aerodynamics,hydraulic systems and scissor mechanism
- Screen Free Fun : Longer Constructive Activity,Multiple Gameplays,Core STEAM Learning and Superior Engagement Time Per Rupee than other DIY toys
- Children Learn Best Through Play: Smartivity helps in Brain Development of your child with STEAM Concepts based game/toy with Real Moving Parts & MECHANICAL ACTIONS
- Trusted By Parents, Loved By Children in 24 Countries (incl USA, Europe): Non-Toxic & Safe. Tested in global labs. Exceeds global toy safety standards. India’s Global Brand
- Designed by IIT Alumni in Collaboration With Children: Evaluated and approved for Construction, STEAM Learning and Fun Quotients by Smartivity STEMNinjas.
- Eco-Friendly, Engineering wood: Imported Premium Pine Wood. Sourced from Responsible Eco-Certified Vendors. “NO SPLINTERS” so that your child is protected
- No Mess, No Tools Needed for assembly for a clean, MESS-FREE HOME, Elastic Bands joinery, Easy to Disassemble and Reassemble
- Easy,Age-Apt Instruction Book with Instructional Videos: One-Step-Per-Page, Big Pictures, MODULAR ASSEMBLY for self-paced construction. Minimal adult involvement
- PARTS GUARANTEE: Broken part? Missing part? Just call us if you need a part for any reason. We’ll get you what you need
- Patent Designs MADE IN INDIA, Sturdy, Tough & Durable: Extensively Tested in Simulated Child-Use Scenarios to ensure long-lasting, multiple play time
Be the first to review “Smartivity Hydraulic Plane Launcher STEM DIY Fun Toy for Kids 6 to 12, Best Gift for Boys & Girls, Educational & Construction based Activity Game, Learn Science Engineering Project, Made in India, By IIT Delhi Alumni”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.